Ashwagandha – Help Calm Your Nerves, Naturally
Stress is inevitable. It is something that affects everyone at one point in their life. Stress leads to many devastating illnesses; doctors call it the silent killer. If you’re not into popping chemical-laced pills, why not try something natural? Now is as good a time to explore the wonders of Ayurveda, an Indian alternative therapy system tried and perfected over more than 3,000 years.
Ashwagandha capsules help in maintaining normal emotional and mental stability, especially in stress. Due to its various helpful characteristics, it helps calm down the mind. Additionally, it has a critical part in assisting the nerve system, which aids in the normal sustenance of brain and cognitive capabilities. As a natural antioxidant, it also aids in the immune system’s natural strengthening. Indeed, these capsules serve as a comprehensive bundle for your complete wellness.
The best bet for you is the Ayurvedic formulation called Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha Capsules have a good history of dealing with mood-related issues. Ashwagandha contains nature’s reserve of healing herbs and botanicals that help in maintaining the blood sugar levels in the body. If you are searching for Ashwagandha online, look no further than the Kerala Ayurveda store.
About the Product
Ashwagandha Capsules primarily contain extracts from the roots and cherries of the Indian Ginseng. Its Sanskrit name means ‘smell of the horse,’ a tribute to both its distinctive smell and its ability to give its user the strength of a horse. Ashwagandha Capsules primary usage is mood enhancement because it has a positive effect on anxiety and depression.
Ashwagandha capsules are made from pure Ashwagandha extracts, a tiny shrub native to arid regions of India, the Middle East, and Africa. You may obtain all of the medical benefits of Ashwagandha in one convenient capsule form. All that is required is that you take the capsules with water in the prescribed dose, just as you would with any other contemporary medicine. Ashwagandha capsules assist your body with normal immunity while also helping you with emotional stability, thereby promoting your overall physical and mental health. Consuming this Ashwagandha capsule in its purest form consistently enables your body and mind to remain active, even if you lead a hectic lifestyle.
Ancient Ayurvedic texts including the Charaka and Sushruta Samhitas praise Ashwagandha as a tonic particularly for emaciation in people of all ages together with babies and enhancing the reproductive function of both men and women. It means it contains withanolides that have potent adaptogenic benefits that help combat the stress. The formula for making Ashwagandha Capsules follows ancient Ayurveda texts recommendations that promote a holistic wellness approach. Because of that, any Ayurveda therapy helps in the management of several illnesses because the body’s wellbeing requires holistic wellness of every part of your body. Ayurveda’s ancient texts follow the wisdom of the sages who perfected their therapy over thousands of years.
Ashwagandha Capsules have three primary characteristic tastes, including madhura (sweet), tikta (bitter), and katu (pungent). It contains the sought after snigha (oily) and laghu (light) innate qualities (gunas). It would help if you didn’t underestimate it because it is ushan virya (potently hot) and madhura vipaka (pungent metabolic). Because of these properties, it negatively affects the Pitta Dosha, while pacifying Kapha and Vata Doshas.
The powerful Ayurvedic properties help in maintaining inflammation and blood pressure levels, helps in reducing stress and helps in balancing the immune system. The Ayurvedic Ashwagandha Capsules helps maintain blood sugar levels. It is in line with Ayurveda’s workings as it targets the management of diabetes through a holistic approach to finding the real cause of diabetes.
Ashwagandha – For Holistic Wellness
- When used alone or in combination with other Ayurvedic medicines, Ashwagandha promotes overall health. It has the potential to help a variety of bodily and mental health functions.
- Ashwagandha, in combination with other herbs, is helpful to keep the throat safe, helpful in maintaining a healthy stomach and gut.
- Additionally, it is helpful for various related functions like supporting natural moisturization of the skin.
- Ashwagandha promotes bone health.
- Also, Ashwagandha aids in maintaining a healthy menstrual cycle and fertilization cycles.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha supports the body’s normal energy metabolism and maintains proper immune response.
- This herb has a strong influence on the nerve system, which supports the normal functioning of the brain and memory.
- Ashwagandha has been shown to considerably help sustain white blood cells, hence maintaining antibody activity and normal immunity.
- It contributes to overall sleep quality improvement and the maintenance of healthy sleep patterns. Additionally, it aids in the body’s natural relaxation process and helps maintain normal energy levels.
- Ashwagandha is a natural adaptogen hence promoting normal stress response.
- Encourages natural concentration levels and promotes a sense of wellbeing
- Helps ensure a healthy response to stress management and helps calm your mind at the end of a stressful day
Ashwagandha Capsules from Kerala Ayurveda are made from the root of Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng or gooseberry). It contains deposits of withanolides that are instrumental in managing stress, high blood pressure, and boosting the immune system.
Always follow the instructions on the bottle and consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner in case of doubts. They will show you how to take Ashwagandha since every individual is unique and needs special care.
To conclude, Ashwagandha Capsules come from the Indian ginseng or poison gooseberry. It primarily helps people going through stress and mental discomforts. Additionally, it can help manage diabetes since it requires a holistic approach to target its true cause. It should not surprise you that it can do so much because Ashwagandha uses ingredients recommended in the ancient texts of Ayurveda that target a holistic approach to wellness. If you are looking to buy Ashwagandha online, look no further than Kerala Ayurveda.
- Non-GMO: The Ashwagandha shrub is an untreated, genetically engineered plant.
- There are no artificial colors: The coloration of Ashwagandha is entirely natural and is derived directly from the plant’s roots.
Contains no preservatives: We practice minimal processing to maintain the potency of Ayurvedic medicines. Our goods have no extra preservatives.
Key Highlights of Ashwagandha Capsules
- Immune system support: It aids in the body’s immune system to be naturally strong.
- Aids cognitive performance: Kerala Ayurveda Ashwagandha capsules are an effective memory support and aid the natural capacity of brain to conduct normal activities.
- Inflammation in check: Additionally, Ashwagandha helps keep a check on the inflammation levels and thus helps safeguard tissues and organs.
- Maintains normal blood sugar levels: According to studies, Ashwagandha helps regulate normal insulin secretion and the sensitivity of muscle cells to insulin, helping in normalizing blood sugar levels.
Promotes cardiovascular health: Helps maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels, hence promoting heart health.
- Made from Indian ginseng
- Primarily helps promote normal stress response
- Enhances vitality
- Brings about a mood of wellbeing
- Can help in managing normal blood sugar levels
Q1. Is it safe to take Ashwagandha daily?
A1. Yes, but that depends on your body’s unique composition. Additionally, follow the instructions on the product label.
Kerala Ayurveda extracts the supplements and mixes them according to the recommendations of ancient Vedic text. Moreover, they will lab test the product to help ensure it meets safety tests. Once that’s done, they pack it in safe, airtight containers for safe transportation to you.
Q2. Who should not take Ashwagandha?
A2. Although it’s a comparatively safer product, Ashwagandha is not for everyone. The groups of people prohibited from using the Ashwagandha capsules include:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- If you have an autoimmune disease, unless allowed by a healthcare provider
- People on other medication
Even if you don’t have any of these conditions, it’s probably a good idea to follow the product labels’ instructions and physician’s prescribed instructions before using them.
Additionally, use it in packaged rather than raw form (leaves or root) as that gives you the chance to measure your intake accurately.
Q3. How quickly does Ashwagandha work?
A3. Generally, that depends on your lifestyle and how often you take the supplement. As with most natural remedies, you should expect to see changes within two weeks of regular Ashwagandha use and a healthy lifestyle. Note that it may take a little longer if you have poor health and this time is totally dependent on the person’s habits and lifestyle as well.
Q4. Can Ashwagandha help in weight management?
A4. It can help in healthy weight management by encouraging healthy digestion.
Q5. Should I consume Ashwagandha capsules before or after food?
A5. How you consume Ashwagandha capsules totally depends on how well it goes with your gut. Conventionally, the capsules need to be taken on an empty stomach for the best results. But if you feel this might not suit your gut, you can always take it after a meal. Also, it is advisable to take Ashwagandha capsules right before bedtime if your main purpose is to get good sleep. Nevertheless, it is always advisable to consult a doctor to understand better what way of consumption might be best suitable for your body.
Ayurveda promotes a holistic approach to wellness, whether it is for improving health, managing an imbalance, or general skincare. Ayurveda is an ancient wellness system with origins in India. This is a medical science based on ancient texts written by sages and is believed to be a gift of the Gods. The practice uses herbs and oils, and lifestyle changes to help you achieve inner radiance, which naturally reflects outward.
In Ayurveda, skincare depends on the skin type, which is defined by the Dosha – the Ayurvedic term for the primary functioning energy. Ayurveda uses the concept of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha Dosha to explain the cause of diseases, disorders, and health conditions. Skin can also be classified as belonging to one of the three types:
Vata skin: Here the skin tends to be dry and rough. The outer layer is likely to be thin and it can cause wrinkles and other signs of aging. Improper diet, exposure to harsh weather, and lack of water intake make the skin dry and this leads to many skin diseases. Vata requires the nourishment of the skin to moisturize it and create glowing skin.
Pitta skin: This type of skin is oily, fair or reddish, may have freckles, and tends to get inflamed easily. Improper food, stress, and other toxins cause skin inflammation and disorders like acne. It is important to treat the Pitta skin by detoxifying it and cleansing it. This can help in creating an attractive complexion.
Kapha skin: Kapha skin is oily. It is thick and usually smooth. The excess oil can affect not just the appearance but can also cause clogging of skin pores. This makes the Kapha skin easily susceptible to whiteheads, acne, and other such skin problems. An active lifestyle is recommended to treat the Kapha skin, along with other ayurvedic medicines that help in getting rid of toxins to maintain skin tone.
In Ayurveda, once the skin type is determined then appropriate skincare regimens are suggested to reduce the ill-effects of the Dosha. These treatments help to restore balance and create a glowing skin tone. Some of the Ayurvedic treatments used include:
- Using herbal face packs to help improve skin smoothness.
- Ayurvedic supplements to be taken orally to help manage imbalances.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Consume a diet that is suitable for the skin type to prevent skin problems.
- Consume foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and having good fats to keep the skin elastic.
- Exfoliate the skin using natural ingredients and follow a regular routine for skincare to ensure the skin remains healthy and well-nourished.
- Practice Yoga to improve blood circulation, which nourishes the skin and makes it soft and glowing naturally.
- Meditation has proven anti-aging effects and is recommended to improve your complexion from the inside out.
- Use of Ayurvedic oils like Kumkumadi Oil for massaging the skin to help improve its tone.