all 7 results
Eye Clear Tablets0 out of 5New Products$29.00 Add to cartLearn More
Glymin TabletsGlycemic Balance0 out of 5
60 NosBest Sellers$18.00 Add to cartLearn More
Gokshuradi Gugulu TabletsHealthy Fluid Balance0 out of 5
$27.00Add to cartLearn More
Histantin Tablets0 out of 5
90 NosTablets$24.00 Add to cartLearn More
I-Clear 10 Tablets0 out of 5Tablets$27.00 Add to cartLearn More
RG Forte Tablets5.00 out of 5
60 NosTablets$24.00 Add to cartLearn More
Seasonal Relief (Histantin)Immune Balance & Seasonal Resistance0 out of 5
90 TabletsTablets$24.00 Add to cartLearn More
As we see an increased universal interest in Ayurveda, herbal tablets take a sensational stand as wellness supplements. Using plant-based formulations in Ayurvedic herbal tablets aids in optimal wellbeing holistically. These tablets are formed by compressing the medicinal plant extract along with its excipient for long-term stabilization. Using popular herbs like Jamun, Turmeric, Amalaki, Guduchi induces a healthier response.
What are Herbal Tablets? Learn about Ayurvedic Tablets
Ayurvedic herbal tablets are composed of dried and powdered herbs made into an optimal dosage form. Given that herbs can help a lot in maintaining our well-being, how to use herbal tablets and how to evaluate their purpose is of utmost importance. If you’ve never taken them before, it’s likely you have a lot of questions on your mind. We’ve put together this guide to answer some of these common questions and concerns about Ayurvedic tablets. Read on to know more. Also, click on the products to read about different Ayurvedic medicines online and the specific advantages they carry.
There are one to two active medicinal herbs and the other supporting herbs in the herbal tablets. These helping herbs act as a booster for the active ingredient. Where balance is the natural order, Ayurveda suggests that imbalance can cause problems.
According to Ayurveda, a disorder or disease is because of a lack or deficiency of Kapha, Pitta, or Vata. The under-mentioned Ayurvedic herbal tablets by Kerala Ayurveda will help you maintain the optimal levels of the Doshas.
By consuming herbal tablets in prescribed quantities, you can notice an improvement in your overall health. Whether you are using ayurvedic tablets for joint health or ayurvedic tablets for hair growth, ayurvedic tablets may help you improve and maintain better overall well-being.
How is taking Ayurvedic tablets different from taking capsules?
Ayurvedic tablets are made of specific herbs, in particular amounts, to support your normal health. Taking Ayurvedic tablets is quite different compared to taking capsules. When you take an Ayurvedic tablet, your body is, in fact, forming a relationship with every herb that is used in the tablet. One of the key benefits of taking Ayurvedic tablets is that you can actually taste the herbs, unlike capsules. The herbs come in contact with your taste buds and entire gut, coating it with the natural goodness of herbs and augmenting its effect. Tasting the herbs that have been used in the tablet, even for a few seconds, helps foster a deeper relationship between your body and the herbs, awakening the innate healing abilities of your body.
Purpose of Ayurvedic tablets
While there are numerous Ayurvedic tablets online in the Kerala Ayurveda store and the purpose of each of these tablets differ, here are some of the common purposes for which people consume Ayurvedic tablets:
– Rejuvenation: Certain Ayurvedic herbal tablets help in revitalizing specific organs or the entire body.
– Digestive: Some Ayurvedic supplements are taken intending to support a healthy digestive process while helping rebalance your Agni.
– Cleansing: Here, Ayurvedic tablets are taken to promote normal cleansing of your body
– Elimination: Sometimes, Ayurvedic tablets are taken to help normal elimination and bowel movements.
– Sleep support: Select Ayurvedic tablets are taken to support the normal quality of sleep.
Common Kerala Ayurveda tablets and their functions
Some of the common Kerala Ayurveda herbal supplements online include:
- Glymin tablets help promote normal metabolism in the body and support healthy glycemic balance.
- RG Forte tablets are helpful in maintaining healthy muscle and joint health.
- Gokshuradi Guggulu helps support healthy fluid balance and helps maintain balanced urinary function.
- Histantin tablets help in maintaining natural skin health and respiratory health. It also helps you deal with occasional seasonal stressors.
- I-Clear 10 tablets help maintain the health of your eyes.
- Menocare tablets help ensure healthy menstruation and uterine health. It also helps support the smooth transition to menopause.
- Vital flow helps maintain healthy blood flow and normal cardiovascular functions.
- Prostate care tablets support normal prostate function and help maintain healthy urine flow and overall well-being for men.
- Kaisora Vatakam tablets help sustain healthy joint health.
- Healthy Kidneys tablets aid in normal urine flow and support kidney health.
Things to Remember Before Taking Herbal Tablets
Despite the fact that herbal tablets and ayurvedic supplements are considered to be free from additives, and mostly safe, it’s crucial to keep a few points in mind before you start a dosage program.
- Regulatory norms: Before you take herbal medicine or a dosage of herbal tablets, remember to ensure that the tablets abide by the regulatory norms. Kerala Ayurveda store only promotes herbal and ayurvedic tablets that pass all the concerned regulations.
- Doctor’s prescription should be considered: If you have been seeing a doctor regarding any health concern, it’s advisable to consult them before starting a herbal medicine program. If you are yet to consult a doctor, you can also consider getting in touch with an Ayurvedic doctor to help you prescribe the right herbal tablets in suitable quantities.
- Know if you should not consume herbal medicines:If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or on some other medications, it’s advisable to consult a physician or an ayurvedic doctor before starting an ayurvedic tablet program.
- Cross-check for supplement claims: Various herbal medicine companies may make claims regarding their positive effects. While these claims may seem attractive, prior to consumption, it’s crucial to check the reliability of these claims.
- Prescribed quantities: While ayurvedic tablets may have their benefits, it’s crucial to avoid overconsumption. It’s a certain fact that overconsumption of even the best health tonic may also not reflect the best benefits.
Solution? Make sure to take herbal tablets only in prescribed quantities.
How long should you take Ayurvedic tablets?
Because each of our bodily constituents and the level of our Doshas are different, an Ayurvedic practitioner will guide you regarding the accurate dosage. Keep in mind that for some Ayurvedic formulations, for instance, Triphala tablets can be taken safely for years at a stretch. Other Ayurvedic tablets, however, are meant to be taken for a shorter period. Your doctor will also be able to guide you on the right way to take the tablet.
Pregnant women, older adults who are already taking other medications, and children should consult a doctor before they start taking Ayurvedic tablets.
What can you expect?
Once you start taking Ayurvedic tablets, it’s natural to wonder what changes you can expect to see. The answer to this question is that it varies. While Ayurvedic tablets can put you on the path to wellness, it’s important that you also support your body by eating a nutritious diet, using herbal oils, practicing yoga, and indulging in Ayurvedic massages from time to time.
Remember that Ayurvedic tablets work by developing a connection with your body, So, it’s important to give enough time for that connection to deepen.
Where can you buy Ayurvedic tablets?
Whether you are looking to purchase Ayurvedic tablets for hair growth or just something to support your body’s natural functioning, you can visit the Kerala Ayurveda online store to take your pick. Our herbal supplements online store is complete with a range of Ayurvedic tablets, herbal oils, cleansers, and more. So, make sure you visit our store today and place an order.
What does Ayurvedic tablet mean?
Ayurvedic tablets originate from ground ingredients recommended in Ayurvedic texts, which are then crafted into a more dose-friendly size. The result is the creation of Ayurvedic tablets that can be stored in convenient packaging. You can grab Ayurvedic tablets online today by visiting Kerala Ayurveda’s web store. Kerala Ayurveda prides itself in bringing the ancient Vedic practice right to your doorstep.
Why are Ayurvedic tablets better than capsules?
Ayurvedic tablets are better than capsules because you can actually taste the ingredients, even if it is for a brief few seconds. Further, your gut lining also comes into direct contact with the ingredients in the tablet—something which is absent when you consume capsules. This helps you develop a synergistic interaction with the tablet, making it more potent. Ayurvedic tablets are also easy to carry in comparison to powders and liquid extracts, so they are the preferred choice for many.
How do I ingest Ayurvedic tablets?
Some Ayurvedic tablets should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, while others should be consumed after your meal. The way to ingest the tablet will depend on the properties of the tablet and your health conditions. Consult an Ayurvedic practitioner to understand the exact dosage for an Ayurvedic tablet.
What should I do if I forget to take my Ayurvedic tablet?
If you forgot to take your Ayurvedic tablet, you can take it as soon as you remember. Most times, it is better to do this than missing a dose altogether. If you tend to forget to take your tablet frequently, consider setting a reminder to help you remember and not miss a dose.
Do Ayurvedic tablets have side effects?
Ayurvedic recipes utilize natural ingredients so you should expect minimal side effects when you use them as instructed. Additionally, you can get herbal tablets online that are lab tested to help ensure minimal side effects.
If you are one of the unlucky few who have side effects after using Ayurvedic products, you are likely experiencing the results of a working supplement. For instance, since some natural remedies help detox your body, you will likely experience increased sweating, toilet visits, and stomach upsets.
What are some common questions that an Ayurvedic doctor may ask?
To get a clear idea of your health conditions and concerns, it’s advisable to get in touch with an ayurvedic doctor. However, the doctor may have a number of questions for you.
Here’s a list of questions that an Ayurvedic doctor may ask:
- What do you eat?
- What is your sleeping routine?
- What is the normal state of mind?
- How often do you experience mood swings?
- What is your work routine?
- Do you exercise?
Whatever the case, the perceived side effects of natural products will always be mild.