No products were found matching your selection.
While soaps can be often crucial for maintaining regular hygiene, several soaps might as well be harsh on the human skin. This may lead to a feeling of distrust among the individuals looking to use soaps, but are conscious of their skin health. In cases like these, natural soap solutions may save the day. As a result, people may often tend to browse the web in search of reliable and skin friendly organic soaps. Are you too looking for Ayurvedic soaps online? You will find a bunch of herbal products for skincare in the market today. But it is essential to understand the core value of Ayurvedic skincare formulations. Since our skin is the first line of defense, we all know how the products we use on our skin can have a lasting impact on our well-being and health.
Ayurveda, an alternative healing science, indicates that what you put on your skin—the largest organ of your body- can have an impact on how you feel and the way your body functions. That’s why it’s important to choose the right skincare products.
Your Ayurvedic skincare remedies will be specific to your skin type. The three doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, decide a person’s skin type. At Kerala Ayurveda, we believe in holistic health. That is why we offer various Ayurvedic soaps online tailored to your specific Ayurvedic Dosha skin type. It is becoming important daily to safeguard our skin from bacteria and pollutants to keep ourselves safe and healthy.
Ayurvedic soaps online at Kerala Ayurveda ensure that the natural pH of the body is not disturbed. Our Ayurvedic soaps contain neem, turmeric that helps to keep bacteria and inflammation response at a healthy level.
When you buy Ayurvedic soaps online, the benefits are multifold, from nourishment and cleanliness to supporting your immunity. Check out our collection of gentle and safe to use herbal soaps at Kerala Ayurveda.
Why Use Ayurvedic Bath Soaps
One question that may cross many minds is “why even bother finding the best ayurvedic soap?” Well, your skin’s good health is one reason.
More often than not, harsh chemicals packed inside some soaps may negatively affect your skin. This can make your skin look drier than natural, also encouraging cracks or crevices to crop up in the long-run. That certainly sounds like an unpleasant and undesirable situation.
Ayurvedic practitioners have always believed that natural ingredients can support the normal functioning of your body when used the right way—and that includes what you put on your skin. In fact, even just the mere aroma of a skincare product you use can help calm (or aggravate) your senses. Ayurvedic soaps have a gentle formulation that can help maintain the natural nourishment of your skin and contribute positively to your general well-being and state of mind.
The Right Ayurvedic Soap To Suit Your Skin Type
Finding the right soap according to your skin type may seem like a challenge at first. However, it’s crucial to ensure healthy skin, just as you want it.
To find the right soap for your body, you may require to pay attention to your dominant Dosha and skin type. Everyone’s skin type falls under either of the three Doshas or even a combination of Doshas.
Kapha skin type is of an oily disposition. It is one of the best skin types since it’s naturally beautiful, and ages slowly. You won’t have to struggle to keep it hydrated since it retains hydration better than the other skin types. However, since people with this skin type have enlarged pores and excess sebum production, it is prone to water retention and blackheads.
Pitta skin type remains vulnerable to sun damage and is soft and warm to touch. An Ayurvedic soap with turmeric is suitable for this skin as it is sensitive and prone to inflammation and redness.
Vata skin type is generally thinner and cold to the touch and tends to be dry. When Vata Dosha’s skin is not maintained properly, it looks rough and dull. To help maintain this skin type, make sure you keep it sufficiently hydrated and nourished.
Tridoshic skin type usually has balanced and healthy skin, wherein all three Doshas are in levels that suit your body.
Benefits of using Ayurvedic Soaps
Whatever new product you may ever use in your life, you’d certainly have some reason for doing so. The same may hold for your inclination towards Ayurvedic soaps and the interest for finding out about them. Here are the factors that make organic soaps healthy and safe:
- Low on chemicals: Ayurveda is an alternate medicine science that minimizes the involvement of chemicals while designing and manufacturing its products. As a result, ayurvedic soaps are the nearest to natural soaps and are generally low on chemicals.
- Smooth on the skin: Another benefit of using organic soaps or ayurvedic soaps is that they are immensely smooth on the skin. As these soaps consist of naturally occurring Ayurvedic and herbal oils, they may have an exceptionally soothing effect on the skin, also resulting in the smoothness over skin.
- Rich in antioxidants: Ayurvedic soaps often consist of natural ingredients such as turmeric. Many of these ingredients are great sources of antioxidants and can help remove toxins from your skin’s surface.
- Great healing properties: Various ayurvedic and herbal ingredients present in these soaps enable them to showcase quick healing properties against superficial skin conditions such as rashes, cracks, eczema.
- Natural, nutritional ingredients: As ayurvedic soaps minimize the use of chemicals, they majorly include natural ingredients with significant nutritional value. Some of the popular ingredients are aloe vera, rose water, coconut oil, turmeric, peppermint, honey and a variety of essential oils.
Experience the Magic of Ayurvedic Soaps
To help you embrace a holistic, Ayurvedic lifestyle, Kerala Ayurveda offers a variety of Ayurvedic, herbal soaps each one with a distinct purpose and use. Let us discuss three of them here today.
Kerala Ayurveda Neem, Basil & Honey Soap
One of the best Ayurvedic soaps for oily skin, this one is best suited for people with Kapha skin. It serves as a natural exfoliator and helps with the natural cleansing process. It helps maintain the normal sebum level and sustains the natural glow of the skin. It can also help sustain the optimal rejuvenation of your skin.
Neem is well-known for its Kapha-reducing properties. It can help cleanse the skin naturally.
Basil, also known as Tulsi, is a sacred herb that helps maintain the optimal levels of Kapha Dosha. As a result, it helps your skin look healthy.
Honey is known to help preserve the optimal levels of Kapha and has been used in Ayurvedic formulations since Vedic times to maintain the natural moisturization of skin and promote a softer skin texture.
Coconut oil has a mild, pleasant fragrance that helps soothe the senses. It also acts as a natural moisturizer, thus helping you maintain healthy skin.
Kerala Ayurveda Orange & Ashwagandha Soap
This soap is ideal for people with the Vata skin type. It combines the fresh, citrusy notes and benefits of orange with the healing properties of Ashwagandha to nurture and help maintain the natural rejuvenation process for your skin. The soap helps maintain the optimal levels of Vata, and aids in a naturally rich, warm and moisturized feel to the skin.
Orange oil, a rich source of vitamin C, is also known for its helpful Vata-balancing properties. It also helps maintain optimal levels of elastin and collagen, which help your skin feel more supple.
Ashwagandha, in Ayurvedic science, is considered a Rasayana (rejuvenation therapy). The rich aroma of Ashwagandha aids in maintaining the natural moisture in the skin. It also helps sustain the natural glow and complexion of your skin. Ayurvedic soaps for dry skin are usually formulated with Ashwagandha.
The formulation also uses aloe vera juice that helps deeply sustain natural moisture and nourishment of your skin.
Kerala Ayurveda Saffron and Honey Soap
This soap is best used by people with a Tridoshic skin type, where the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are in optimum levels of your body type. This luxurious bar of soap is blended with the goodness of saffron and honey to support your daily skincare regimen.
Saffron: A premium ingredient, saffron is known for its healing and regenerative properties. It can help maintain the optimal levels of all three Doshas and support the natural radiance of skin. This is one of the best Ayurvedic soaps for glowing skin.
Honey is a natural humectant that helps lock skin’s natural moisture. It also helps maintain skin’s normal tone and glow.
What Makes Kerala Ayurveda’s Soaps the Best Choice?
Kerala Ayurveda offers premier Ayurvedic products, including the best Ayurvedic soaps, in the U.S. Our soaps have been crafted using only the finest of ingredients to help refresh your body. All the herbs we use in our products can be traced back to our own herbal gardens and local farmers. The soaps are made as per the preparation methods detailed in Vedic, time-tested recipes that have undergone stringent testing in order to maintain efficacy. We are a decades-old Ayurvedic company, and our reputation in the Ayurvedic products space precedes us.
Place your order for an Ayurvedic soap of your choosing from the Kerala Ayurveda store today!
FAQs about Ayurvedic Soaps
Here’s a list of most frequently asked questions regarding Ayurvedic soaps:
1. Do ayurvedic soaps lighten skin tone?
While ayurvedic soaps are mild on the skin, and may have a variety of benefits like natural moisturization, etc, these do not guarantee to lighten the skin tone.
2. Which ayurvedic soap should I use?
While you can look up the package descriptions to pick the right ayurvedic soap for yourself, for precise information, it’d be best to consult an Ayurvedic doctor.
3. How often should I use an Ayurvedic soap?
Although ayurvedic soaps are low on chemicals, it’s best to not wash your face more than twice each day. However, you may consider using an ayurvedic soap for washing your hands several times throughout the day.
- When you buy an Ayurvedic soap online, you are not just buying a skincare product but are buying a wellness product that helps to improve your immunity.
- The skin is the first line of defense for the body and protecting it is important, which is why you must use skin care products that suit your skin type, cleanses, and nourishes the skin, naturally.
- An Ayurvedic soap for the face and body contains herbal ingredients sourced from nature that are safe to use and gentle on your skin. Such a soap would help cleanse facial skin and keep it moisturized.
- The best Ayurvedic soap would be one that is suited for specific skin types. Ayurveda classifies skin types based on the three Doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Using the soap whose ingredients match your skin type will help correct any imbalance and nourish your skin well.
- If you have Kapha-type skin that is oily, you can use Neem, Basil, and Honey Soap. It cleanses the skin naturally.
- If you have Vata-type skin that is dry, then the Orange and Ashwagandha Soap will help hydrate your skin and refresh it.
- Those who have Tridoshic or balanced skin would benefit from Saffron and Honey Soap, which help to enhance skin tone and complexion.
- An Ayurvedic soap would ensure that the benefits of powerful herbs are passed on to your skin. This helps nourish the skin.
- Using an Ayurvedic soap is safe because it contains herbal ingredients that gently cleanse sensitive skin.
1. Do you use any animal products in your soaps?
No. Our Ayurvedic soaps are formulated with natural and herbal ingredients. You can view the complete list of ingredients for all of our soaps in the packaging.
2. Do you test on animals?
Although our Ayurvedic soaps undergo stringent quality tests to ensure their efficiency and safety, you can rest assured that we do not test on animals.
3. I have sensitive skin. Are your Ayurvedic soaps safe?
Yes. Our Ayurvedic soaps can be used by people with sensitive skin as well. However, for it to really help you, we recommend choosing a soap that suits your Dosha type. That said, since our soaps are made with gentle Ayurvedic ingredients, they help maintain the health of your skin naturally, regardless of the type of soap you choose.
4. Which Ayurvedic soap is best for daily use?
The best recommendation would be the Saffron & Honey soap, a soap suitable for all kinds of skin types, that is not too hot or cold. It does not cause your skin to contract, but neither is it overly moisturizing, which means it works on all skin types.
5. Are Kerala Ayurveda soaps made with safe ingredients?
That’s the beauty of Ayurvedic soap: most of them are made with ingredients that are engulfed with nature’s healing herbs. Whatever your pick, if you visit a reputable manufacturer such as Kerala’s Ayurvedic soap online shop, you are guaranteed to find Vedic soaps that are made with natural ingredients.