Saﬀron & Honey Soap
Net Quantity:3.53 OZ. (100 g)
AYURVEDIC SKIN TYPE GUIDE:
The 1st step of skincare routine is to know your ayurvedic skin type. This helps you to use a product that suits your skin. Your ayurvedic skin type, can either be Vata, Pitta or Kapha, or sometimes even a combination of two of these doshas.
- VATA SKIN TYPE: Vata skin is usually thinner, cold to touch, and have a general tendency towards dryness. When out of balance this skin can be excessively rough and flaky or look dull due to buildup of dead skin. This skin-type needs to be well nourished and sufficiently hydrated.
- PITTA SKIN TYPE: Pitta skin is generally soft and most vulnerable to sun damage than other skin types. This skin is generally sensitive in nature. Pitta skin will have normal thickness, is warm to touch and is generally prone to redness & inflammation.
- KAPHA SKIN TYPE: Kapha skin is generally oily, thick and tends to be a naturally beautiful skin that age slowly. This skin type is usually fully hydrated typically light & cool to touch. Due to the enlarged pores & excess sebum production, Kapha skin is more prone to blackheads, water retention & accumulation of toxins.
TRIDHOSHIC SKIN TYPE: Tridoshic Type Skin is generally healthy & balanced skin with optimal levels of Vata, Pitta & Kapha doshas
- Naturally supports healthy skin complexion
- Helps to maintain your natural skin glow
- Helps maintain natural skin tone
- Goodness of Honey, a natural humectant that locks your skin’s moisture
TRIDOSHA SKIN TYPE:
Tridoshic Type Skin is generally healthy & balanced skin with optimal levels of Vata, Pitta & Kapha doshas.
The ingredients of this soap are chosen to compliment the already beautiful skin. They are not too hot, cold, astringent or overly moisturizing and are well-proportioned to suit all skin-types.
99 in stock