Showing the single result
According to Ayurveda, the effective working of the digestive system helps in creating Ojas, a substance that is the end-product of digestion. A strong Ojas helps maintain the normal immune system and helps enhance the body’s natural ability to fight diseases. Issues in the three Doshas lead to malfunctioning of the digestion (Agni), which in turn causes a build-up of toxins in your body (Ama). In its weakened state, your body overreacts in its attempts to deal with threats such as allergens, producing reactions like sneezing, running nose, coughing, wheezing, and sinusitis.
Since Ayurveda utilizes a holistic approach to wellness, helping maintain a healthy respiratory system is no different. The recommended ways include Ayurvedic remedies for help in supporting the healthy functioning of the lungs. Panchakarma is one way of helping your body support a natural cleansing process that helps cleanse your respiratory system. Another technique involves Pranayama, where you are encouraged to engage in breathing exercises to help maintain the natural strength of the respiratory system and the immune system. Finally, Ayurveda recommends physical activity such as walking, yoga, and jogging to help maintain the overall well-being of your body.
Uses/Benefits of Ayurvedic Respiratory Supplements
- They help you sustain your natural immunity
- Supports healthy respiratory functions
- Aids in the normal breathing process
- Help maintain the natural strength of your respiratory health
- Anu Thailam
Ayurvedic supplements for lung problems act by helping maintain optimal levels of Kapha and help cleanse the respiratory tract to support clear and comfortable breathing. Administration of herbal nasal drops is an important part of Dinacharya or daily routine in Ayurveda that helps nourish the nasal passage to support the uninterrupted flow of Prana. Among the various Ayurvedic nasal drops, Anu Thailam is a preeminent herbal oil for a comprehensive therapy that takes care of your upper body health and supports normal lung function and healthy respiration. It is an everyday oil for Nasya or nasal administration. The key benefits of Anu Thailam are:
- It aids in supporting normal cognitive functions.
- Supports a healthy nasal channel to ultimately help your respiratory system to function normally.
- Helps nurture and lubricate the nasal passage
- Myaxyl Balm
Made from Karpoora, Yavani, Mahanarayan Thailam and other potent ingredients, Myaxyl Balm helps the normal functioning of your respiratory system. It has a calming aroma with a soothing effect that subtly penetrates the skin and helps you breathe easy. Moreover, it also soothes occasionally sore joints and muscles. Other benefits include:
- Can help maintain optimal levels of your Kapha and Vata Doshas
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
Benefits of Ayurvedic Products
Ayurveda has always been strong in providing a comprehensive approach to solving wellness issues. All health problems occur because of Kapha, Pitta, and Vata imbalances caused by various issues like seasonal, dietary, and lifestyle changes. The changes cause a disturbance in the body’s normal functioning and lead to an undesirable increase or reduction of the Doshas or a build-up of toxins.
Proper use of Ayurvedic products helps to have glowing skin and hair, maintain or lose weight, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, prevent signs and symptoms of illnesses, and cleanse your body.
- Change in the optimal levels of the Doshas can affect your respiratory system
- Ayurvedic supplements can help you sustain a normal respiratory system
- Ayurvedic products support the healthy functioning of the lungs
- Ayurvedic products for respiratory health are in stock in the convenient Kerala Ayurveda online store