Kalyanaka Ghritham Buy Online
Ayurvedic formulations are holistic in nature, using 100% natural ingredients and providing nutritional support to the body, mind, and spirit. By offering support to the entire body as a whole, products like Kalyanaka Ghritham are able to sustain positive improvements in bodily function as they occur. This allows for long term results that not only improve quality of life, but also helps improve emotional well-being and mental clarity. The body functions more efficiently on every level making it easy to stay on task and complete your day to day goals.
Kalyanaka Ghritham is a form of “ghee” made from a unique, traditional formula found in an ancient and sacred Ayurvedic text known as Ashtanga Hrudayam. Ghee is clarified butter that has been simmered slowly for several hours to eliminate any water. It has many uses in Indian culture and is a popular ingredient in many foods. It is also extensively used in Ayurvedic supplements due to both its flavor and its ability to act as a healthy “carrier” for other herbs and spices that are used in many Ayurvedic healing formulas.
Kalyanaka Ghritham offers support to several areas of the physical body and also works to balance mental and emotional well-being. By actively pacifying both Pitta and Vata doshas, it also has a positive effect on the body’s Pranic energy as well. This Ayurvedic formula brings both body and mind together, enhancing the interaction between both to promote better health and improved emotional well-being.
Kalyanaka Ghritham includes many ingredients that provide many beneficial properties. The most prominent ingredients include:
- Triphala – Known to improve general good health and well-being, it also aids in digestion, boosts the immune system, and improves heart health
- Pomegranate – Considered to be a “superfood”, pomegranates are high in fiber and protein, contain an abundant amount of Vitamins C and K, as well as both Folate and Potassium
- Indian Madder – Strengthens the upper respiratory system, boosts the immune system, reduces inflammation, aids in the healing of wounds, and helps in maintaining the overall wellness of the body
- Hemidesmus Indicus – Contains antioxidant properties, promotes healing, supports the digestive system, and also includes properties which might help in regulating the cell growth in the body
This unique Ayurvedic formula allows for positive health benefits throughout the body. The blend works together to provide sustained nutritional support for all of the body’s individual systems.
Kalyanaka Ghritha helps in maintaining the Doshas by helping to maintain the mental and emotional health of a person.
- When used regularly, the formula enhances mental clarity, improves concentration, and helps to sustain a healthy emotional balance.
- For individuals who have trouble with concentration and long/short term memory, the formula provides nutritional support that works to improve mental clarity and overall brain function.
- The herbs and spices included in the formula helps promote healthy digestion as well as giving skin a natural, youthful glow.
Kalyanaka Ghritham is made from 100%, all-natural ingredients. It is easy to digest allowing the majority of its nutrients to be assimilated into the bloodstream for use throughout the body. Natural ingredients are better able to pass through the digestive tract because there are no additives or preservatives to slow down the digestive process.
Dosages will depend on the person taking the product. Follow instructions on the label. If you don’t feel comfortable taking the full dosage, start with a smaller one. You will be able to adjust the dosage as needed. If you want advice or are interested in learning more about what dosage may be most appropriate for you, contact an Ayurvedic practitioner and ask them to guide you through the process and determine which dosage will work best.
Kalyanaka Ghrita/Ghritham can be easily purchased online allowing you to get the supplements you need when it is most convenient for you. Everyone has days where frustration and stress are always lurking. When used correctly, Kalyanaka Ghritham can provide you with the boost you need to get through even the toughest of days. The nutrients it provides offers your body and mind everything that they need to function efficiently all day long. Maintaining good mental and emotional health also works to support good physical health as well. Stay balanced and focused with Kalyanaka Ghritham!
- All-natural ingredients
- Traditional Ayurvedic formula
- Provides support for both psychological and mental health
- Formula taken from Ashtanga Hrudayam, a sacred Ayurvedic text
- Supports the natural balance of both Pitta and Vata doshas
- Helps improve memory
- Enhances concentration
- Supports healthy skin
- Works to improve digestion
Ayurveda promotes a holistic approach to wellness, whether it is for improving health, managing an imbalance, or general skincare. Ayurveda is an ancient wellness system with origins in India. This is a medical science based on ancient texts written by sages and is believed to be a gift of the Gods. The practice uses herbs and oils, and lifestyle changes to help you achieve inner radiance, which naturally reflects outward.
In Ayurveda, skincare depends on the skin type, which is defined by the Dosha – the Ayurvedic term for the primary functioning energy. Ayurveda uses the concept of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha Dosha to explain the cause of diseases, disorders, and health conditions. Skin can also be classified as belonging to one of the three types:
Vata skin: Here the skin tends to be dry and rough. The outer layer is likely to be thin and it can cause wrinkles and other signs of aging. Improper diet, exposure to harsh weather, and lack of water intake make the skin dry and this leads to many skin diseases. Vata requires the nourishment of the skin to moisturize it and create glowing skin.
Pitta skin: This type of skin is oily, fair or reddish, may have freckles, and tends to get inflamed easily. Improper food, stress, and other toxins cause skin inflammation and disorders like acne. It is important to treat the Pitta skin by detoxifying it and cleansing it. This can help in creating an attractive complexion.
Kapha skin: Kapha skin is oily. It is thick and usually smooth. The excess oil can affect not just the appearance but can also cause clogging of skin pores. This makes the Kapha skin easily susceptible to whiteheads, acne, and other such skin problems. An active lifestyle is recommended to treat the Kapha skin, along with other ayurvedic medicines that help in getting rid of toxins to maintain skin tone.
In Ayurveda, once the skin type is determined then appropriate skincare regimens are suggested to reduce the ill-effects of the Dosha. These treatments help to restore balance and create a glowing skin tone. Some of the Ayurvedic treatments used include:
- Using herbal face packs to help improve skin smoothness.
- Ayurvedic supplements to be taken orally to help manage imbalances.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Consume a diet that is suitable for the skin type to prevent skin problems.
- Consume foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and having good fats to keep the skin elastic.
- Exfoliate the skin using natural ingredients and follow a regular routine for skincare to ensure the skin remains healthy and well-nourished.
- Practice Yoga to improve blood circulation, which nourishes the skin and makes it soft and glowing naturally.
- Meditation has proven anti-aging effects and is recommended to improve your complexion from the inside out.
- Use of Ayurvedic oils like Kumkumadi Oil for massaging the skin to help improve its tone.