43–43 of 43
The primary purpose of herbal oil is to provide a medium for the herbs to penetrate deep into the skin. Keep your dosha type in mind while selecting your herbal oil online. Are you looking for herbal oil online for body massage, hair oil, oral care, or consumption? The herbal oils available in Kerala Ayurveda are made from pure ingredients, are extremely beneficial, and are known to help maintain your normal blood circulation.
The oils of Ayurveda as a part of the overall healing course helps in restoring the original balance of inner energy of the body. The external application focuses on massage, while the internal application focuses on Kavala (oral care) for oral hygiene, Nasya for upper body nourishment, and Tarpan for eye nourishment. Now is the time you check out our range of herbal oil online at Kerala Ayurveda and take the maximum benefits from it. Here’s all you need to know about herbal oils.
Importance of Herbal Oils
Ayurvedic herbal oil preparations, used since the Vedic era, have the ability to impart the qualities of potent herbs deep into tissues by using oil as a base. Ayurvedic herbal oils have been used for body massage, scalp massage, consumption, nasal drops etc. You can find traditional herbal oil online in stores like Kerala Ayurveda which manufactures many such Vedic recipes.
When used regularly, herbal massage oils help sustain your skin’s natural nourishment making it healthy and radiant and also promote healthy joints. Herbal hair oils are an important step in Ayurvedic hair care that help in maintaining your normal hair growth.
About Herbal Oils
To prepare the base of the herbal oil, coconut oil or sesame oil is the preferred choice in Ayurveda due to its anti-inflammatory properties and a range of other benefits. To this, herbs are added and cooked depending on the need as mentioned in the ancient Ayurvedic texts. Such Ayurvedic oils have the best of both worlds as it helps provide the benefits of the oil plus the workings of the other ingredients that were infused. The result is herbal essential oils that help provide holistic health benefits.
Uses of Herbal Oils
Herbal Oils are used for various treatments due to their healing properties:
- Body Massages- Warm herbal oils are used for body massages (Abhyanga) to help maintain normal blood flow and natural hydration of the skin. It is great for sustaining the good health of your muscles and joints and helps in maintaining the optimal levels of the Doshas.
- Hair Oil- Herbal oils for hair are infused with a variety of herbs like Amla, Brahmi, Neeli, etc that are helpful in maintaining the moisture and natural hydration of the scalp. The practice of Shirodhara (pouring warm oil on forehead) promotes normal blood flow and helps rejuvenate the hair follicles.
- Consumption- There are certain herbal oils that can be consumed orally. These provide immense health benefits when consumed orally in accordance with your Dosha has multifold benefits.
- Kavala- Oral care is very important in Ayurveda as it is the first step to ingesting your food. In the process of Kavala (Oil pulling), it is said to help the body through the natural toxin elimination process and help maintain your oral hygiene.
- Nasya- Nasya is a type of Panchakarma in which the herbal oil is introduced in the nasal cavity to cleanse the channels of the upper body.
- Tarpana- Netra Tarpana is the process of pouring the eye in lukewarm herbal oils that help provide nourishment to the eye.
Why Get Products from Kerala Ayurveda?
Kerala Ayurveda’s herbal hair growth products are made from formulations engulfed with nature’s healing herbs. The products are of good quality, lab tested and gentle to your body. The massage oils available in Kerala Ayurveda are prepared from pure ingredients, as mentioned in Vedas that make it effective.
Some of Kerala Ayurveda’s herbal oils include:
- Arimedadi Thailam is a herbal oil that works best in helping to maintain good oral hygiene, especially for oil pulling to help natural cleansing of the gums, teeth and oral cavity.
- Chemparuthyadi Keram is one of the best herbal hair oil products that will help maintain your natural hair strength. Additionally, it helps support healthy scalp.
- Durvadi Keram is a herbal oil that helps in maintaining natural hair growth and supports normal scalp health.
- Eladi Keram-This herbal massage oil nourishes the skin, resulting in naturally glowing and radiant skin.
- Karpooradi Thailam- Karpooradi thailam, with the soothing aroma of camphor helps in maintaining normal joint mobility.
- Kesini Oil helps sustain normal hair health and nourishes the scalp.
- Triphaladi Thailam helps maintain your hair and promotes healthy skin.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Products
Ayurvedic herbs for hair and skin health have been in use for centuries. Indian sages have been implementing the Ayurvedic text’s wisdom by preparing formulations using the best of nature’s healing herbs and botanicals. The products provide a holistic way of helping maintain the balance of the body and mind and help support overall good health.
– Ayurvedic massage oil helps maintain your skin’s natural nourishment.
– Herbal hair oil for hair growth can help sustain the natural growth of your hair.
– Herbal massage oils are used to promote healthy and flexible joints.
For the most convenient access to Ayurvedic herbal oil products, visit the Kerala Ayurveda herbal oil online store.
- When you use herbal hair oils, you benefit from natural ingredients present in them that can help improve hair health.
- Herbal hair oils are meant to be massaged on to the hair and scalp and left on for some time before taking a shower. This nourishes the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Herbal massage oils are used for full body massage to rejuvenate the body.
- Pure herbal oils are prepared by slow cooking of herbs in a base oil like coconut oil or sesame oil.
- Durvadi Keram, Triphaladi Thailam, and Kesini Oil are wellness herbal hair tonics that nourish the scalp and help in the growth of strong and lustrous hair.
- Herbal hair oils are beneficial for the hair and are also helpful in ensuring scalp health.
- Eladi Keram is an herbal body oil made using powerful ingredients that help maintain optimal skin health and help you achieve bright radiant-looking skin.
- Karpooradi Thailam is an herbal oil helpful in maintaining the health of bones and muscles.
- Arimedadi Thailam is an oil that can be used for oil pulling. This is an ancient practice that involves swishing with oil to get rid of bacteria and toxins, thereby improving oral hygiene.
1. What herbal oil is good for hair health?
Losing hair can be traumatic, with 38% of respondents in a UK survey saying it made them feel depressed. Here are some herbal oils that can support normal hair growth:
- a) Kesini oil– helps support natural hair shine and color.
- b) Kayyunyadi Keram– helps encourage natural hair growth by helping maintain natural nourishment in hair roots.
- c) Neelibringadi oil– helps support natural nourishment in the hair follicles, helping maintain hair quality and scalp health
2. What base oils are used in herbal oils?
The base oil used varies from one herbal oil to another. However, common base oils that are used include virgin coconut oil, olive oil, and sesame oil, among others.
3. Can I use herbal oil directly?
Yes, Kerala Ayurveda’s herbal oils are completely safe to be used on your skin directly. Since the herbs and other ingredients are blended with a carrier oil, they are unlikely to cause any irritation when applied. However, you should consult an Ayurvedic doctor to ensure you are using a herbal oil that is suitable to your skin type and disposition.
4. Why are herbs processed in oil? What are the benefits of this?
Processing or infusing the herbs in an oil base transfers the soothing and nourishing properties of the herbs to the oil. This oil can then be safely applied to your skin.
5. Is herbal massage oil safe for oily skin?
Yes, herbal massage oils are safe for oily skin since all skin types need moisturization. Further, using herbal oil will also balance the oil production of the skin. That said, if you have oily skin, it’s best to use herbal massage oil twice a week, rather than every day.