Showing all 2 results
Glymin Tablets0 out of 5
90 NosBest Sellers$18.00 Add to cartLearn More
Sumehi Capsules0 out of 5
60 NosCapsules$28.00 Add to cartLearn More
Diabetes is a chronic, metabolic disorder that causes an impairment in the body’s ability to produce or utilise the glucose regulating hormone- insulin. The food we eat is broken down to simple sugars(glucose) and released into the bloodstream. When the levels of glucose become high, our body signals the pancreas to release insulin. But in case of Diabetes, your body either does not produce enough insulin(Type 1 Diabetes) or cannot utilise the insulin (Type 2) it makes.This imbalance in the metabolism of glucose leads to build up of sugar in the bloodstream and over time this may cause serious health and systemic issues like improper functioning of heart, liver , kidney or vision problems. It is imperative that you adhere to your medication strictly in conjunction with a sensible diet and physical activity to keep your blood glucose levels in optimum range.
Ayurveda and Diabetes
Ayurveda is a holistic healing approach that provides formulations to help support and maintain healthy blood sugar levels in the long run. According to Ayurveda, there are two types of diabetes: Avarana and Dhatukshaya. The first one, Avarana, is the usual cause of adult-onset diabetes and is said to be caused due to aggravated Kapha Dosha that blocks the channels of the body. Dhatukshaya is caused when the bodily tissues (Dhatus) are depleted. This type of diabetes is said to be the major cause of juvenile diabetes.
Our products can help you:
- To balance Kapha and maintain normal glucose utilization
- Support healthy pancreatic cell function
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels in the liver
- Support healthy insulin release
- Maintain healthy carbohydrate levels
Ayurveda Kerala offers several products to support normal blood sugar levels:
- Glymin Tablets
Glymin, a proprietary Ayurvedic formulation helps manage all expressions of Prameha. This natural blend of healing ingredients includes herbal extracts such as Amla, Guduchi, Turmeric, Java Plum, and Indian Kino tree that help maintain healthy glycemic balance and helps support healthy carbohydrate metabolism. In a nutshell, the benefits of Glymin are:
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism.
- Supports body’s natural response to sugar
- Helps maintain healthy body weight
- Sumehi Capsules
Its ingredients are strikingly similar to Glymin, with the addition of Fenugreek to the Turmeric, Guduchi, Amla, and Java Plum to form the Sumehi capsules. As a result, it is good at supporting the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates, supports proper transportation of nutrients to the tissue level, and as a supplement helping support the body’s natural response to sugar. Its key features include:
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Helping in the maintenance of healthy carbohydrate metabolism
- Maintaining normal and healthy body weight.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Products
Ayurveda utilizes the ancient wisdom contained in the 5,000-year-old Ayurvedic text that promotes holistic approaches to wellness. The text emphasizes the balance between mind, spirit, and social wellbeing.
Ayurvedic supplements use nature’s reserves of healing herbs and botanicals to help maintain normal blood sugar levels, already within the normal range and clear the minute energy channels to boost healthy metabolism. You will find ways that address your unique constitution (Prakruti) when creating your daily routine and therapies that include internal or external means of helping your bodily functions. Some of the benefits you might get from using Ayurvedic products include:
- Supports normal hormone levels
- Supports healthy skin
- Maintains overall health
Kerala Ayurveda, a 75-year-old reputed Ayurvedic company that deals in Ayurveda products, provides an Ayurvedic approach to maintaining normal blood sugar levels already within normal range and supporting optimal energy levels. We make and stock blood sugar maintenance supplements that boost your normal metabolism following authentic Ayurveda texts, and bring the magic right to your doorstep through their convenient online store that is only a click away.
- Diabetes is a metabolic disease, and Ayurvedic supplements can help normalize glucose levels and metabolism that are already in the normal range.
- You can add supplements, like Glymin,easily in the Kerala Ayurveda store, that will bestow you with balanced glucose metabolism and better energy levels.
1. What is the most common Ayurvedic supplement for maintaining healthy sugar levels?
Kerala Ayurveda Sumehi capsule has ingredients like Guduchi, java plum, Amla, turmeric, and fenugreek to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, normal carbohydrate metabolism, and maintain healthy energy levels.
2. What is the new supplement for maintaining healthy glucose metabolism?
Glymin tablets, a product that follows Ayurveda’s recommendation,has herbal extracts from Amla, Guduchi, and turmeric, and Indian kino tree that helps maintain healthy glycemic balance and normal carbohydrate metabolism.
3. How can I help maintain my normal sugar levels already within normal range?
There are several ways you can maintain normal sugar levels already within normal range :
- Healthy diet: This is by far the best way. Avoid sugary foods, increase fiber intake, reduce carbs, and choose foods and drinks with low Glycemic indexes (GI) that get absorbed slowly. Such foods include whole-wheat bread, oatmeal, most nuts, legumes, fruits, and cold-water fish.
- Regular exercises: It will help you maintain your normal insulin level and maintain a manageable weight.
- Stay hydrated: Increase your water intake to help keep your sugar levels in check and help your kidneys naturally flush out excess sugar.
- Manage stress: Stress causes an increase in cortisol and glucagon hormones, leading to blood sugar spikes—practice relaxation or meditation to reduce stress levels.
- Get enough sleep: Both quantity and quality sleep can help as lack of may promote weight gain and affect insulin sensitivity and blood sugar levels.