Do you feel the pressure because you haven’t submitted that report yet? Are your unpaid bills giving you a headache since they are piling up and you don’t know how to go about repaying them? All these situations can cause you stress, which can interfere with your heart health.
You probably know how important the heart is to your body and that you can’t really function properly if your heart dysfunctions. That’s why it’s important that you try your best to help maintain heart health. Fortunately, with Ayurvedic heart-support supplements, doing this is not too difficult.
There are many Ayurvedic heart health supplements that might help you. Some heart supplements include:
- Dashamula capsule
- Hridya capsule
- Ashwagandha capsule
- Amalaki capsule
- Arjuna capsules
- Vital Flow
Read on to know more about the Ayurvedic perspective on heart health, and what you need to do to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
What is Heart Health or Cardiovascular Health, According to Ayurveda?
Heart is one of the trimarma or three vital points and the chetana adhisthana (the seat of consciousness). It is the central location for Ojas and the primary functional energies (Doshas).
It’s important that you nourish your emotional and physical health through a holistic approach. Take a look at the connections between your heart, Ojas, and Doshas:
- The Doshas – If the Doshas are not in balance, your heart health is affected, and if the heart is not in a healthy condition, it will affect the Doshas.
- Ojas – It is the most refined by-product of digestion and coordinates the functions of the body and mind. Stress, lifestyle choices, and the general condition of your consciousness affect Ojas’ quality, all of which are crucial to heart health.
You can include heart supplements herbal measures to help maintain heart health.
Why do You Need to Take Care of Your Cardiovascular System?
In total, your body has seven Chakras, each of which corresponds to certain organs and nerve bundles. “Chakra” refers to an energy center in your body. Among these seven Chakras is your Heart Chakra, also called Anahata. Heart Chakra can be considered the bridge between the outer and inner worlds, and a pathway to higher consciousness. It is important that you ensure your Heart Chakra is unblocked and in a state of balance at all times. It is associated with emotions and compassionate love and can affect your heart health.
If there are imbalances, there can be too much energy flow or a lack of it, which could manifest as various outcomes—both physical or emotional. This makes it vital that you take care of your cardiovascular system.
Fortunately, you can maintain your normal heart health by exercising, eating a nutrient-rich diet, and using heart-support supplements from Kerala Ayurveda that will aid in sustaining normal rejuvenation for your heart health, optimize your circulatory system, support the proper functioning of your cardiovascular muscles, and more.
How to Take Care of Your Cardiovascular Health?
- Schedule a Checkup:
It is easy to assume you have a healthy heart, but a doctor’s visit might surprise you. However fit you feel, schedule yearly checkups with your GP to examine your weight, blood pressure, glucose, and cholesterol levels.
Yoga plays a vital role in the Ayurvedic approach to a healthy lifestyle. Yoga focuses on maintaining a healthy physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Lifestyle changes
Smoking cigarettes and consumption of alcohol pose a significant risk to your cardiovascular health. To help you maintain a healthy heart, avoid smoking and drinking alcohol altogether. Pranayama, which refers to the practice of regulated breathing, can support and encourage normal heart health. It also helps release pent-up stress and tension and supports the normal functioning of your cardiovascular system.
- Healthy diet
A heart-healthy diet consists of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean poultry, and legumes while minimizing the consumption of sugar, oily, and salty foods. Additionally, make sure you observe regular meal times.
- Weight management
Maintaining a healthy weight and taking Ayurvedic supplements that can aid in normal lipid metabolism can help support your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and blood flow.
- Physical exercises
You do not have to break your back at the gym because the recommendations are you do at least 2.5 hours a week of physical exercise for a healthy heart. Physical activities can include walking, jogging, or even having a nice dip at the swimming pool.
- Take Heart strengthening supplements
Heart-healthy supplements offer a good way to help maintain your cardiovascular system. These are some of the best supplements helpful for cardiovascular health:
- Dashamula capsule is made from ten roots and it is one of the best supplements for heart health. It helps maintain blood circulation, digestion, and respiratory system.
- Hridya is considered one of the helpful and best heart supplements since it maintains cardiac balance and normal blood cholesterol already within normal range.
- Ashwagandha capsules help maintain normal stress response.
- Amalaki capsules help maintain healthy cardiovascular functioning.
- Drink plenty of water:
Dehydration can have negative impacts on various organs in your body, including your cardiovascular system. It’s important that you drink an adequate amount of water.
Benefits of Using Ayurvedic Supplements for Heart Health?
- Weight management: Ayurvedic supplements help promote healthy lipid metabolism.
- Stress relief: Supplements like Ashwagandha help in maintaining stress response.
- Blood pressure: Ayurvedic supplements support your heart and maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.
- Cleanses your body: Taking Ayurvedic heart health supplements encourages the normal cleansing of your system.
Heart is one of the most crucial organs in your body. Taking care of your heart is not something you should leave out until you grow old because if you do, it may be too late to rectify. Try out Kerala Ayurveda heart health supplements today for helping to maintain ideal heart health.