Showing all 7 results
Kumkumadi Oil0 out of 5
1.01 FL. OZ. (30 ml)Best Sellers$24.00 Add to cartLearn More
Nalpamaradi Keram0 out of 5Herbal Oils$19.95 Add to cartLearn More
Neem, Basil & Honey Soap0 out of 5Soaps$12.00 Add to cartLearn More
Orange & Ashwagandha Soap0 out of 5Soaps$12.00 Add to cartLearn More
Saﬀron & Honey Soap0 out of 5Soaps$12.00 Add to cartLearn More
Swarnamukhi Face Cream0 out of 5
0.7 OZ. (20 g)Best Sellers$24.00 Add to cartLearn More
Swarnamukhi Face Pack0 out of 5
1.76 OZ. (50 g)Cleansers and Creams$12.00 Add to cartLearn More
Ayurvedic Beauty Products
Beauty products are usually used to beautify, alter a body part’s appearance, or cleanse any part of your body. They usually include toiletries, fragrance-related products, and more. Under Ayurveda, beauty is not just related to your skin; it must come from your deep inside. The Ancient text on medicine, Sushruta Samhita recommends the use of skincare products, herbs, recipes, and procedures to help sustain your natural beauty.
As per Ayurveda, there are three foundations of beauty – Roopam, Gunam, and Vayastyag.
- Roopam – refers to your outer beauty personified by healthy and shining hair, clear radiant complexion with sparkling eyes
- Gunam – refers to the inner beauty, which based on your character, mind and personality traits
- Vayastyag – refers to lasting beauty
Ayurveda also recommends that your body needs to get rid of toxins (Ama), to help create a strong digestive fire (Agni) that helps in healthy digestion and thereby, supports the process of natural beauty.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Beauty Products
Regular usage of these products will have the following benefits:
- Supports detoxification
- Helps sustain the radiance and natural glow of your skin
Popular Formulations To Help Take Care of Your Skin
Kerala Ayurveda’s natural skin care products with herbal ingredients help you sustain your natural beauty effortlessly. They include:
It is one of the best natural Ayurveda skin care products on the market. As one of nature’s best-kept secrets, it:
- Helps promote healthy and clear skin
- Helps maintain normal Pitta levels
- Helps maintain the natural glow of your skin
Mix several potent Ayurvedic herbs together and process the mixture in pure coconut oil, and the result is Nalpamaradi Keram, a product that has been in Ayurveda for skincare for centuries. Regular use of Nalpamaradi Keram:
- Helps to maintain a healthy skin texture
- Helps to sustain the natural moisture of the skin
As the first line of defense for your skin against germs, you have to learn your skin type in Ayurveda to know what kind of soap works for you. There are four basic skin types:
- Vata skin type – It is thin and tends to be generally dry and cold to the touch. It would be best if you nourished this skin type; otherwise, it will lead to an imbalance causing rough, flaky, and dull skin because of the dead skin.
- Pitta skin type – Pitta skin type is soft, sensitive, and particularly vulnerable to sun damage.
- Kapha skin type – for the lucky owners of the Kapha skin, it is mostly thick, oily, and naturally gorgeous that ages slowly.
- Tridoshic skin – finally, when you have healthy skin with the optimal levels of Kapha, Pitta, and Vata, you have a Tridoshic skin type.
Depending on your skin type, pick from these three types of soaps found in the Kerala Ayurveda store:
- Orange and Ashwagandha Soap – recommended use on Vata skin type
- Neem, Basil, and Honey Soap – for the Kapha skin type
- Saffron and Honey Soap – complements the already great Tridoshic skin type
Swarnamukhi Face Cream
The Swarnamukhi face cream helps keep your natural nourishment of the skin, made from Kanaka Thailam, and is made by processing in sesame oil. Its main ingredients include herbs like – lotus flower, saffron, Indian madder, kumkuma, and Lodh tree bark (Lodhra).
Swarnamukhi Face Pack
If you are on the market for a helpful facial pack that will help with your skin’s natural smoothness, you are in luck since Kerala Ayurveda stocks the Swarnamukhi Face pack.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Products on Skin Care
In Ayurveda, healing is dependent on the body type and the Doshas. It deals with a holistic approach to wellness and thus most of the Ayurvedic cosmetic products include ingredients that benefit an individual in an overall way.
Examples of benefits you can derive from them include:
- Ayurvedic products help sustain the natural radiance of your skin
- Ayurvedic products act as a buffer to help maintain natural skin health
Kerala Ayurveda has a convenient online store that brings the Ayurveda text’s ancient wisdom right to your doorstep with their Ayurvedic skincare products. Visit the site to grab one of the Ayurvedic beauty products offers.
- Beauty is not skin deep; it starts inside you.
- Choose Ayurvedic skincare products according to your skin type.
- There are plenty of Ayurvedic beauty products, including oils, face creams, and facial packs.
- You can find all your natural beauty products in Kerala Ayurveda’s online store.