Showing all 6 results
Amalaki Capsules0 out of 5
$24.00Add to cartLearn More
Mahathikthaka Gritham0 out of 5
7.05 OZ. (200 g)Herbal Ghee (Ghritham)$28.00 Add to cartLearn More
Ojas Capsules0 out of 5
60 NosBest Sellers
$28.00Add to cartLearn More
Organic Khichadi0 out of 5
Net Quantity: 7.0 FL. OZ. (198 gm)Organic
$10.95Add to cartLearn More
Triphala Capsules0 out of 5
60 NosCapsules$24.00 Add to cartLearn More
Triphaladi Thailam0 out of 5
6.76 FL. OZ. (200 ml)Herbal Oils$19.95 Add to cartLearn More
What is Holistic Health?
Holistic health is well known to practitioners of alternative therapy like Ayurveda. Utilizing the healing powers of nature and reconnecting with the primordial energy by means of a Sattvic lifestyle is what forms the basis of holistic health in Ayurveda. A holistic way of health management suggests that you are not different parts of your body; you function as one, similar to the lines of Tatvamasi of the vedas- you are same as the Supreme being. Ayurveda believes that the human body and nature are all parts of the divine and so nature has the power to heal us. Under Ayurveda, you can get help to sustain overall wellbeing by balancing your mind, body, spirit, and emotions by using the healing powers of nature.
What are the Uses/Benefits of Ayurvedic Holistic Health Supplements?
- Help improve spiritual and emotional wellbeing
- Help promote normal health
- Encourage normal mental and physical wellness.
- Helpful in maintaining your body’s natural immunity, relieving wounds, and infections
Popular Formulations of Ayurvedic Supplements
Some of the more popular formulations for holistic health include:
- Amalaki capsules
Amla is helpful in maintaining the normal functioning of the immune system and can be consumed as a herbal immune booster supplement. As a renowned anti-aging remedy (Vayasthapana) and rejuvenator (Rasayana), it helps you maintain your natural age. It is a potent antioxidant that supports proper liver function, normal digestion, eye health, and aids cardiovascular efficiency. Kerala Ayurveda Amalaki offers Amla in the form of capsules which is a powerful wellness supplement. Its health benefits include:
- Maintains general health through its rejuvenating properties
- Helps support the normal functioning of your immune system
- Supports normal digestion
- Mahathikthakam Ghritham
It is Ayurvedic ghee containing a unique blend of nature’s reserves of healing herbs and botanicals that helps bring the harmony of Pitta Dosha thereby helping calm your mind and body. Mahathikthakam Ghritham helps support the normal functions of your eyes, skin, mind, liver, and blood in the process.
- Ojas supplements
Ojas in Sanskrit means “Vigor” or the essential energy that promotes the well-being of the mind and body. As the name suggests, Ojas capsules are herbal supplements that help sustain the natural nourishment of the body’s tissues to support a healthy immune system. It helps to support a naturally resilient body during seasonal and lifestyle stresses, thus aiding your body’s natural digestive process and holistic health.
- Triphala capsules
Triphala means three fruits denoting the three ingredients used in the formula Haritaki, Amalaki, and Bibhitaki. Even though it mainly works through helping maintain the two primary functional energies (Dosha), the Kapha, and Pitta, it has also found some traction in helping maintain Vata. That is why it is known as a Tridosha Rasayana, and it also supports tissue integrity, healthy digestion, and eye health.
- Triphaladi Thailam
This massage oil uses Triphala as a base and combines it with other useful ingredients like arrowleaf Sida, Tinospora and Bringaraja juice in a soothing base of Sesame oil to come up with Triphaladi Thailam. As the Triphala before, it is a Tridosha that helps sustain the natural nourishment and rejuvenation of the skin, hair, and eyes.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Products
As wise people say, prevention is better than cure. That is precisely where Ayurveda comes in, as normal usage of Ayurveda supplements helps encourage your body’s natural processes and functioning. Ayurvedic therapy involves herbs, botanicals, meditation, aromatherapy, and other health approaches.
Using herbal supplements as recommended by your Ayurvedic doctor, can help you to attain physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
- You can find Ayurvedic products such as Ayurvedic massage oils that help promote holistic health in the Kerala Ayurveda online store
- Ayurveda promotes a holistic approach to wellness
- Ayurvedic formulations that help promote holistic health, such as herbal massage oils, contain antioxidants that can help maintain the optimal levels of Doshas.
Help yourself by gaining a holistic approach to your health. Check out our Ayurvedic remedies for holistic health here.
1. What is holistic food?
Holistic health food means eating right, healthy eating for sustainable nourishment. Instead of grabbing any fast food that comes within sight whenever you’re hungry, it means choosing wholesome, organic, unprocessed, unrefined, and locally grown foods according to your doshic status that will benefit your body, mind, and soul.
2. What does holistic health mean?
It refers to the form of healing that targets the entire body, mind, and spirit. It involves different therapies and alternative healthcare practices, using an overlap of ancient and modern methods to help maintain a state of healthy body equilibrium that champions prevention rather than cure.
3. What are the 5 aspects of holistic health?
Here are some of the ways you can ensure holistic health using the five aspects:
- Physical health
Your body displays all the signs and symptoms that indicate whether it’s functioning correctly or not. Some of the ways to help maintain overall physical health includes:
- Eating organic, plant-based holistic health food and pastured animal products
- Be active at least 30 minutes a day
- Eliminate processed foods and hydrogenated oils
- Sleep at least 8 hours each night, allowing your body to repair itself
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption
- Maintain your sugar levels by snacking and eating foods containing carbohydrates, protein, and fat every 3-4 hours
If you neglect emotional health, it can negatively impact physical health. Seek therapy when you feel you’re no longer in control, and try to picture all the good times whenever things start to fall apart.
This holistic health aspect overlaps with the physical and emotional aspects, often at crosshairs with emotional health. Mental health refers to your brain functionality, and you can help keep it functioning normally by:
- Avoiding drugs, smoking, or excessive drinking
- Keeping your mind active by trying to solve challenging tasks
- Eating foods or using supplements that contain high deposits of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Using gut-healing foods such as prebiotic-rich foods and bone broth to improve gut health
Connecting with people has a way of grounding and making you happier. You feel more connected to the world, so join the local community to give your social health the boost it needs as you strengthen close family ties.
It does not mean you go all religious, however closely the two intertwine. Concentrate on connecting with the world around you and your inner soul by:
- Spending time around nature
- Practice your faith if you are religious
4. What is a holistic cleanse?
Unlike detox, the holistic cleanse focuses on cleaning or clearing out the digestive tract system and the minute energy channels of the body. The goal is the same as holistic cleanse aims to help turn toxins into waste and help the body flush them out.
The benefits include:
- Help naturally tone body, maintain skin color, support natural hair luster
- Help maintain normal weight
- Help support immunity