Ayurveda Counselor Starter Kit
Products Included in Kit:
|Anu Thailam (2)||Triphala Capsules (2)||Kumkumadi Oil (2)||Tejas Oil (2)|
|Arimedadi Thailam (2)||Guduchi Capsules (2)||Myaxyl Oil (2)||Dharani Oil (2)|
|Ashwagandha Capsules (2)||Kesini Oil (2)||Ojas Capsules (2)||Santhwanam Oil (2)|
|Brahmi Capsules (2)||KM Lepam (2)||Pavan Oil (2)|
- Anu Thailam helps maintain optimal nasal lubrication, protects the nasal passages, improves normal blood circulation, and imparts lustrous skin.
- Arimedadi Thailam is used for rinsing the mouth or oil pulling. It helps maintain optimal oral health.
- Ashwagandha Capsules are natural adaptogen that promotes a healthy response to stress. It supports healthy immune function, helps calm the mind at the end of a stressful day, and improves the vitality of both young and old.
- Brahmi Capsules is a rejuvenating tonic that balances the mind and body. Helps ease stress and nourishes the nervous system.
- Triphala Capsules is a time tested Nitya Rasayana (rejuvenating tonic for daily use). It helps promote healthy digestion and elimination, supports colon health & cleansing, and helps promote healthy eye health.
- Known as Amurtha or nectar, Guduchi Capsules is a rejuvenating tonic for young and old which promotes learning, vigor, and vitality.
- Kesini oil, with the goodness of Bacopa, Hibiscus, Indigo, and Amla among others, vitalizes and nurtures hair and helps cleanse the scalp, naturally.
- KM Lepam is the modified dosage form of the well-known traditional recipe, Karuthamarmani Gulika, prepared in a cream base for external application.
- Kumkumadi Oil is a time tested ancient beauty recipe, specially formulated to help maintain natural skin tone & complexion.
- Myaxyl Oil is an Ayurvedic oil for muscle stiffness that uses potent herbs to ease inflammation and pain. The ingredients present in this oil are known to enhance circulation thereby reducing swelling and inflammation.
- Ojas Capsules is a novel blend of extracts based on two classical ayurvedic formulations Dashamula and Panchakola, plus Haritaki and Guduchi.
- Pavan Oil is a pleasantly fragrant rejuvenating oil made of a synergistic blend of herbs including Licorice, Ashwagandha, East Indian Sarsaparilla, Turmeric, and others.
- Tejas Oil is a light and aromatic oil prepared using sesame oil as the base. It contains carefully chosen ingredients such as Indian Madder, the resin of Indian Frankincense, and Indian Sarsaparilla.
- Inspired from a classical recipe, Dharani Oil is an invigorating blend of ingredients including Deodar cedar, Ginger, and Lesser galangal processed in the juice of tamarind leaves, in a sesame oil base.
- Santhwanam oil helps improve blood circulation and maintain optimal Ojas (vitality) of the skin. It also strengthens all tissues, improving strength and longevity.
75+ years of heritage
Kerala Ayurveda USA’s Apothecary is part of Kerala Ayurveda Limited, a full-spectrum Ayurvedic company with a 75-year operating record spanning academies, products, research, clinics, hospitals and resorts.
What began as an apothecary on the banks of the Periyar River has expanded into the most awarded Ayurvedic company, offering an extensive line of highly efficient and safe remedies for health seekers and practitioners.
Ayurveda promotes a holistic approach to wellness, whether it is for improving health, managing an imbalance, or general skincare. Ayurveda is an ancient wellness system with origins in India. This is a medical science based on ancient texts written by sages and is believed to be a gift of the Gods. The practice uses herbs and oils, and lifestyle changes to help you achieve inner radiance, which naturally reflects outward.
In Ayurveda, skincare depends on the skin type, which is defined by the Dosha – the Ayurvedic term for the primary functioning energy. Ayurveda uses the concept of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha Dosha to explain the cause of diseases, disorders, and health conditions. Skin can also be classified as belonging to one of the three types:
Vata skin: Here the skin tends to be dry and rough. The outer layer is likely to be thin and it can cause wrinkles and other signs of aging. Improper diet, exposure to harsh weather, and lack of water intake make the skin dry and this leads to many skin diseases. Vata requires the nourishment of the skin to moisturize it and create glowing skin.
Pitta skin: This type of skin is oily, fair or reddish, may have freckles, and tends to get inflamed easily. Improper food, stress, and other toxins cause skin inflammation and disorders like acne. It is important to treat the Pitta skin by detoxifying it and cleansing it. This can help in creating an attractive complexion.
Kapha skin: Kapha skin is oily. It is thick and usually smooth. The excess oil can affect not just the appearance but can also cause clogging of skin pores. This makes the Kapha skin easily susceptible to whiteheads, acne, and other such skin problems. An active lifestyle is recommended to treat the Kapha skin, along with other ayurvedic medicines that help in getting rid of toxins to maintain skin tone.
In Ayurveda, once the skin type is determined then appropriate skincare regimens are suggested to reduce the ill-effects of the Dosha. These treatments help to restore balance and create a glowing skin tone. Some of the Ayurvedic treatments used include:
- Using herbal face packs to help improve skin smoothness.
- Ayurvedic supplements to be taken orally to help manage imbalances.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Consume a diet that is suitable for the skin type to prevent skin problems.
- Consume foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and having good fats to keep the skin elastic.
- Exfoliate the skin using natural ingredients and follow a regular routine for skincare to ensure the skin remains healthy and well-nourished.
- Practice Yoga to improve blood circulation, which nourishes the skin and makes it soft and glowing naturally.
- Meditation has proven anti-aging effects and is recommended to improve your complexion from the inside out.
- Use of Ayurvedic oils like Kumkumadi Oil for massaging the skin to help improve its tone.